In this 30 minute live tutorial, faculty will learn steps to successfully set up a virtual class session in Blackboard Collaborate.
- Know how to schedule and join sessions.
- Be aware of basic settings and tools.
- Multitasking between different engagement tools.
- Understand all the ways to share content.
- Take away some best practices for preparing and moderating live sessions.
Who should attend:
- Faculty Transitioning to ONLINE instruction
- Want to learn more about Blackboard Collaborate
- Need a refresher of the tools and settings
How to Prepare:
- Watch a short video series for an overview - CLICK HERE
- Download the Faculty Handout - CLICK HERE
- Have a headset with a built-in microphone and webcam (if available).
*Even if you are unable to attend the live tutorial, all registrants will receive links to the resources and the recording of the session.